What is required for me to connect using a computer or mobile device?
Internet Connection Download Speed of at least 10 mbps download and 5 mbps upload.
- You can test your download speed by visiting http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest/ and choosing the nearest city.
Your Browser (the program you use to access the Web) must be:
- Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher
- Firefox 3.5 or higher
- Chrome 5.0 or higher
- AOL 9.0 or higher
- Safari 4.0 or higher
- Mobile/Tablet: Apple iOS 7 or higher, for Android 4.0 or higher
Download and Instal or Update Adobe Flash Player (the software that runs the live stream player) at http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer
Make sure cookies are enabled on your browser.
If I am having technical issues, what are some steps to take?
- If you are currently connected to the internet wirelessly, try connecting to a wired connection if possible.
- Close all the programs on your device and refresh or restart your Browser.
- Go to http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest/ and verify that your download speed is at least 1.0 mbps.
- Download and Instal or Update Adobe Flash Player (the software that runs the live stream player) at http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer
- Verify that you do not have a content blocking device or software that would prevent you from connecting. If you are at work, please contact your system administrator for assistance. Sometimes companies block particular sites with live players.
- If you're using Windows 10, please run the latest updates on your machine as patches have been released to assure better quality for live stream.
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Depending on which Control Panel view you use, Classic or Category, do one of the following:
- Click System, and then click the Automatic Updates tab.
- Click Performance and Maintenance, click System, and then click the Automatic Updates tab.
- Click the option that you want. Make sure Automatic Updates is NOT turned off.
How do I view White's Chapel's Live Stream through a Television or Projector?
- Verify that you are able to view and play the White's Chapel stream from your computer with satisfactory quality.
- If you are using an Apple product, you can use the AirPlay feature to avoid cords. Click here for instructions on how to use the AirPlay feature.
- Connect one of your computer output sources to a television or projector Select the proper input on your television or projector.
- Change the settings on your computer to output the correct image size.
- Open your browser and navigate to whiteschapelumc.com and click the "Watch Live" button at the top of the site.
- If you have connected your computer to the projector or television with an HDMI cable, audio shouldn't be a problem. If not, connect your audio using the appropriate cable running from your headphone jack into your television or projector’s speakers.
How do I view the White's Chapel Live Stream through a mobile device like a phone or tablet?